Urgent Repairs needed to fencing and footpath at Sacred National School in Huntstown
Labour Party Dublin West Representative Cllr. Patrick Nulty has said urgent repairs are needed to both the paths around Sacred Heart National School and the railings separating the school and Huntstown Community Centre.
“I met with representatives of the community centre in person last week to
examine first hand the state of the railings. They have collapsed to such an extent that I believe they pose a serious threat now to a child being hurt or injured by them.
“In addition the path outside the school is in serious need of repair and many parents have been in touch with me about it. I have contacted Fingal County Council about these problems directly and I hope they will take action to sort out the situation”.
“I understand the laneway may be in private ownership but either way it cannot be allowed to remain in its present condition so close to a school and community centre with young people passing through all the time”.
- Hartstown-Huntstown FC open new all weather facility
- Safer Blanchardstown Public Meeting tonight
- Welcome funding boost for local Football Club
- Education must be a priority in Dublin West – Patrick Nulty TD
- Council must act to repair dangerous railing at Sacred Heart National School in Huntstown – Cllr. Patrick Nulty
- Water supply issues in Dublin 15 on Monday and Tuesday.
- Huntstown Way QBC work due to commence
- 220 Bus Saved – A victory for people power
- Dublin Bus must listen to public and maintain 220 Bus Service Dublin 15