Water supply issues in Dublin 15 on Monday and Tuesday.
Fingal County Council have said water will be cut off tonight and tomorrow night in Dublin 15. For the latest update go to www.fingalcoco.ie which has a list estate by estate. The latest notice I have gotten states the following:
EMAIL TO COUNCILLORS
Supply restrictions have been in place in throughout the County over the past few nights and these restrictions combined with the effect of consumers reducing their usage levels have resulted in a stabilisation of the supply situation. Treated water levels in our reservoirs have stopped falling but are still at a critically low level especially coming into the holiday period and in anticipation of the expected increase in demand during January and February next.
In order to reduce the risk of more severe restrictions becoming necessary, it has been decided to continue with the current levels between 7pm and 7am during this coming week. A detailed list of the areas that will be affected each night is detailed below (see link at bottom of page).
Water Supply Shutdowns
We will continue to turn off the water supply in different areas of the County on a rota basis, however, there may be situations where other areas that aren’t listed experience a disruption to supply depending on the demand, and in this regard we are appealing to consumers to use water sparingly over the coming days.
Shutdown areas this week are as follows: See link to detailed list of estates at bottom of page
Mon 13th Dec – Clonsilla, Clonee, Westmanstown, Littlepace, Castaheany and parts of Huntstown
Tues 14th Dec - Mulhuddart, Blakestown, Blanchardstown and parts of Huntstown
Wed 15th Dec - Sutton, Bayside, Baldoyle, Portmarnock and parts of Malahide
Thur 16th Dec – Balbriggan and Balrothery
Fri 17th Dec – Swords, Kinsealy, Cloghran and parts of Malahide
If you have a query with regard to your Drinking Water Supply or with regard to the Drainage Network, please contact us at:
Telephone: 01-8906210 Monday – Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
After Hours/Emergency Line: 01-8731415
Emergency/General Information notices and updates are regularly posted on our website and we also have a dedicated page on AERTEL (page 624).
- Hartstown-Huntstown FC open new all weather facility
- Tenth Anniversary of Mountview-Blakestown Educational Opportunities Programme
- Planning Application for Corduff Primary Care Centre lodged – Patrick Nulty TD
- Submissions invited to St. Catherine’s Park masterplan
- Safer Blanchardstown Public Meeting tonight
- Update on Corduff and Navan Road primary centres
- Mulhuddart Cemetery Update
- Keep Mulhuddart Cemetery open on Sundays – 5 things you can do.
- Funding allocated to new cycleways and pedestrian crossings
- Welcome for new traffic lights on the Snugborough Road – Patrick Nulty TD