Water Supply Information – Monday 6th December 2010: 1pm
Please see the latest communication from Fingal regarding the water supply. Also Dublin Bus are reporting that the 38A bus is unable to serve Ballycoolin at present. Latest updates are at – http://www.dublinbus.ie
Howth: Water supply problems in the Howth area have improved and the water supply has been restored to most areas now, however, it may take a couple of hours for the pressure to build up sufficiently to reach high ground areas.
However, we continue to ask our customers in the Howth area to use water sparingly and only for essential purposes in order to maintain reservoir levels and to avoid further disruptions to supply.
Carpenterstown: There is a burst watermain on White’s Road which is
currently being repaired. The water supply should be restored to the area by 4pm.
Malahide: There is a burst watermain which is affecting the Seapark area of Malahide. Repairs are being carried out and the water supply should be restored by early afternoon.
We apologise for any inconvenience to consumers in the area.The aim of the Water Services Department is to provide a quality service to the residents of Fingal. If you have a query with regard to your Drinking Water Supply or with regard to the Drainage Network, please contact us at:
Telephone: 01-8906210 Monday – Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
After Hours/Emergency Line: 01-8731415
Emergency/General Information notices and updates are regularly posted on our website and we also have a dedicated page on AERTEL (page 624).
- Government has ‘let down people of Castleknock and Carpenterstown over CCC extension’ – Patrick Nulty TD
- Submissions invited on Phoenix Park concert licences
- Greater Consultation on Phoenix Park concerts needed
- Nulty slams absolute inaction on opening palliative care beds at St. Francis Hospice
- Planning permission granted for new bus shelter on Diswellstown Road
- Funding allocated to new cycleways and pedestrian crossings
- Young Scientists point the way ahead.
- Local sports clubs receive over half a million euro in Sports Capital Grants
- Industry deadline is passed without Action – Patrick Nulty TD
- Safer Blanchardstown launch Community Safety Events