Temporary Closure of Porterstown Road (Part Of)
Just received the following information notice which may be of interest to you:
To Each Member for the Castleknock/Mulhuddart Electoral Area
8th October 2010
RE| Temporary Closure of Porterstown Road (Part Of)
An application has been received from Iarnrod Eireann for permission to temporarily close Porterstown Road at Porterstown Level Crossing on the dates and times indicated below, to facilitate the carrying out of essential maintenance works at the level crossing.
(i) From 8.00 p.m. on Saturday 30th October 2010 to 2.00 p.m. on Sunday 31st October.
(ii) Each night from 9.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. from Monday 1st November 2010 to Friday 5th November 2010.
(iii) From 8.00 p.m. on Saturday 6th November 2010 to 2.00 p.m. on Sunday 7th November 2010.
The alternative routes available are:-
(i) via Clonsilla Road, Woodwall/Anna Liffey Mills Road, Luttrellstown Road and Porterstown Road (Part Of).
(ii) via Clonsilla Road, Diswellstown Road, Carpenterstown Road, Luttrellstown Road and Porterstown Road (Part Of).
Local access will be maintained.
Any interested persons may lodge an objection in writing with Tommie McManus, Administrative Officer, Transportation Department, Fingal County Council,
Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 to arrive no later than 4.30pm on Wednesday 13th October 2010.
- Submissions invited to St. Catherine’s Park masterplan
- Young Scientists point the way ahead.
- Local sports clubs receive over half a million euro in Sports Capital Grants
- Planning permission for Luttrelstown Community College granted
- New Footbridge at Clonsilla Station welcomed by Cllr. Patrick Nulty
- Two Dublin 15 schools lodge application for extensions
- Traffic Calming needed at St. Mochta’s School –
- Nulty welcomes funding for Porterstown Link Road
- Fingal Council must seek permission to borrow funds to build Porterstown Link Road – Cllr. Patrick Nulty
- €7 million for school site amounts to “outrageous windfall for developer – planning laws must be changed”