Temporary closure of Castleknock Gate
I just received this notification from Fingal Council regarding the temporary closure of Castleknock gate which may be of interest to you.
1st October 2010
Following discussions with the Office of Public Works, I wish to inform you that it has been agreed that the Castleknock Gate to the Phoenix Park will be closed from Monday to Friday of next week between 10 am and 7 pm to facilitate road resurfacing works on the Castleknock Road. Every effort will be made each day to finish the work as early as possible to enable the gates to the Park to be opened at an earlier time. In addition, subject to any unforeseen difficulties or poor weather conditions, it is hoped to have the works completed in less than 5 days.
- Massive victory for community as CCC refurbishment gets the ‘go ahead’ – Patrick Nulty TD
- Submissions invited on Phoenix Park concert licences
- Greater Consultation on Phoenix Park concerts needed
- Nulty slams absolute inaction on opening palliative care beds at St. Francis Hospice
- Young Scientists point the way ahead.
- Local sports clubs receive over half a million euro in Sports Capital Grants
- Safer Blanchardstown launch Community Safety Events
- Patrick attends coffee morning in aid of St. Francis Hospice
- Official complaint lodged with National Consumer Agency over Panda Price Hike
- Welcome Jobs boost for Dublin West – Patrick Nulty TD