220 Bus Saved – A victory for people power
Labour Councillor Patrick Nulty has welcomed the decision by Dublin Bus to maintain the 220 Bus service for Dublin 15.
He said “This is more good news for commuters in Dublin 15. Thanks to a strong campaign of lobbying lead by residents and community workers the service will continue.”
“Dublin Bus should be congratulated for taking on board advice from public representatives and the wider community. The 220 service is vital to people going to work, school and college and the decision to keep is a victory for the people of Dublin 15″.
For further information please contact Cllr. Patrick Nulty at 087 9688259.
From Dublin Bus August 13th 2010
After extensive consultation we have decided to keep the routing of the 220 as it operates today.
Area Manager, West
Phibsboro, Conyngham Road & Ringsend Garages
- Boarded up Housing in Corduff must be addressed – Patrick Nulty TD
- Hartstown-Huntstown FC open new all weather facility
- Planning Application for Corduff Primary Care Centre lodged – Patrick Nulty TD
- Safer Blanchardstown Public Meeting tonight
- Update on Corduff and Navan Road primary centres
- Mulhuddart Cemetery Update
- Keep Mulhuddart Cemetery open on Sundays – 5 things you can do.
- Planning permission granted for new bus shelter on Diswellstown Road
- Decision to close entrance at Mulhuddart Cemetery ‘unacceptable and must be reviewed’
- Welcome for new traffic lights on the Snugborough Road – Patrick Nulty TD