Action required on disgraceful and senseless act of vandalism in Hartstown Park
The disgraceful and senseless burning of containers belonging to local sports club which took place in Hartstown Park over the weekend should be condemned by all.
I visited the scene on monday evening with a representative of one of the local football clubs and I have to say I am shocked and disgusted by this act of vandalism. The facilities are used by a range of sports clubs both football and gaelic games.
It is devastating for people who give their time on a voluntary basis in all weathers to encourage girls and boys to play sport and stay active to fall victim to such a dreadful act of vandalism. I would urge anyone who knows anything about who might have carried out this appalling act to speak to the Gardai.
This is a truly shocking situation and I think the clubs must be supported by the authorities to address this situation.
- Hartstown-Huntstown FC open new all weather facility
- Welcome funding boost for local Football Club
- Hartstown Residents call for restoration of permanent presence in Hartstown Park for Park Ranger Service – Cllr. Patrick Nulty
- Deputy Mayor ‘delighted’ all weather pitch to be built in Hartstown Park
- Park Ranger at Hartstown Park ‘must be restored’ – Local Councilor Patrick Nulty calls on Fingal Council to reverse park ranger changes
- Failure to deliver polling cards must be explained in the public interest – Cllr. Patrick Nulty
- Water supply issues in Dublin 15 on Monday and Tuesday.
- Water Shortages to hit Dublin 15 on Friday
- Community united in opposition to proposed new off licence at Hartstown House
- Pressure from the public will help ensure access issues to Hartstown House are resolved says Labour Councillor Patrick Nulty